Banana pudding is a creamy dessert that make from crushed banana. It is a delicious and quick dessert recipe that make within 5 to 10 minutes. So banana pudding made with smashed bananas is one of the best desserts for entertaining guests and the recipe for this dessert is
Banana pudding with crushed bananas ingredients
- 1 fresh banana
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- Firstly smash the banana with the blender.
- Then take a saucepan.
- Then add milk, smashed banana, vanilla custard powder, vanilla essence, condensed milk to that saucepan.
- Then mix those ingredients very well with a hand whisk.
- Then put that saucepan on the stovetop for cooking and stir continuously that liquid mixture.
- When the liquid becomes thick consistency, you understand your banana pudding is finished to cook.
- Then put this pudding in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Lastly, decorate this pudding with some cookies or sliced bananas.
Banana pudding made with smashed bananas is so simple, easy, quick, low ingredients dessert and anyone can make this banana pudding at home.