Beef stew is one kind of beef soup that is made from vegetables and beef. It is one of the launch and dinner meals of the winter countries. Besides, it is so healthy dish and this dish is perfect for dieters because it contains a lot of protein and vitamins. In addition, beef stew with tomato sauce and beef broth is so easy, healthy, and simple recipe and everyone can make this recipe at home. So the recipe of this beef stew is-
Ingredients of tomato sauce beef stew
- 500 gram beef
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 2 carrot
- green pea
- 1 potato
- 2.5 cup tomato sauce
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt (as your taste)
- Firstly cut beef,onion,garlic ,carrot,potatoe,celery,parsley into small pieces.
- Then take the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Then add oil, beef, and salt to the inner pot of the rice cooker and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add onion, garlic, carrot, celery, green pea, potato, parsley, tomato sauce, beef broth, black pepper, thyme, bay leaves, flour, corn in the inner pot and stir all ingredients very well.
- Then close the lid of the rice cooker and wait for 3 hours. In the middle of the cooking, you have to stir the beef stew with a spoon.
- After 3 hours, the beef stew is completed to cook.
You can eat this beef stew with toasted bread or rice.
The above beef stew with tomato sauce and beef broth is so delicious and hassle-free recipe. So you can try this beef stew recipe at home.