Besides coffee, a coffee maker can be made a healthy and delicious cup of tea. Making coffee and tea in the coffee maker is the same process. There is no difference between making tea and coffee in the coffee maker. So you can make tea in a keurig easily. The process of making tea in a coffee maker is-
- 1 Keurig tea pod
- Keurig coffee maker
- Sugar or stevia
Process of making tea in Keurig
- Firstly fill the water reservoir of the Keurig coffee maker with water.
- Then put your mug or cup in the mug or cup putting side of the coffee maker.
- Then press the power button.
- Then keep the tea pod in the coffee maker.
- Then press the brew button.
- After 2-3 minutes, the tea is ready for eating.
- Then add sugar or stevia in the tea.
- Lastly, serve this tea with some gluten-free biscuits or gluten biscuits as you like.
You can also make iced tea from this coffee maker.
In this way, you can make tea in a keurig. It is a super easy and quick process of making tea from the coffee maker. So you can try this way for making tea at home.