Chilli Con Queso
Chili con queso is a popular Mexican dish made with cheese, meat, and some Mexican spices. It is a Mexican appetizer that eats with tortilla chips or normal chips. So the recipe of chili con queso with beef is-
Ingredients of Chili con queso
- Ground beef (500 gram)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1.5 cups)
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Garlic (2 gloves)
- Jalapeno (2)
- Cherry tomatoes (5)
- Cayenne pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin (1/2 tsp)
- Canned green chili (1 tsp)
- Evaporated milk (1 cup)
- Corn flour (2 tbsp)
- Salt (as your taste)
- Water (4 tbsp)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Firstly cut onion, garlic, jalapeno, cherry tomatoes into small pieces with knife.
- Then take a frying pan and add butter, onion, garlic, jalapeno, ground beef, cherry tomatoes, cayenne pepper powder, cumin, canned green chili, salt, water in the frying pan and stir very well.
- Then cooked all that ingredients very well until ground meat become soft.
- Then take a saucepan and add evaporated milk, corn flour, shredded cheddar cheese in the saucepan.
- Then stir all that ingredients very well and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes the cheese sauce becomes a little thick, then add that cooked meat in the cheese sauce and stir very well.
- Then cooked all that ingredients for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes Chili con queso is ready for eating.
- Lastly, serve this Chili con queso with some cilantro.
In this way, Chili con queso with beef is made and it is so simple and easy process of making this recipe. So you can easily make this delicious and yummy Chili con queso at home.