Congee is a creamy texture rice dish that is mainly a popular southeast Asian dish. The southeast asian people cook this dish in their new year. Besides, it is fed to the sick children of that place to get energy in the body. So the congee recipe for sick is-
- 1/2 cup rice
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup small cube chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or (as your taste)
- 4 slice ginger
- spring onion
- Firstly cut the chicken, ginger, green onion into small pieces.
- Then wash the rice very well.
- Then take the pot of the rice cooker and add rice, water, ginger, chicken, salt, black pepper, green onion in it.
- Then stir all ingredients very well and close the lid of the rice cooker.
- Then switch on the rice cooker and wait for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, the congee becomes creamy texture and you understand your congee is ready for eating.
It is a super easy, simple, and healthy congee recipe for sick and everyone can make this recipe at home. It is also a hassle free and quick recipe. Besides, it is good for all age sick people whether they are old or young.