After cooking, our favorite Aroma brand rice cooker sticks with oil and spices on its body which looks very bad. At this time, cleaning this dirty rice cooker is mandatory. Besides if we don’t clean the Aroma rice cooker for a long time, this dirt stays permanently on it. For that reason, we should clean the Aroma rice cooker after using it so that it looks clean and the dirt will not stay permanently. Moreover we, all think cleaning an Aroma rice cooker is troublesome and hard work but it is not a true concept. It is a very easy task and everyone can clean this smart kitchen appliance easily. So we learn about how to clean aroma rice cooker.
For cleaning Aroma Rice Cooker, we need-
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 soft sponge
Process of Cleaning
- Firstly before cleaning the Aroma rice cooker, ensure that is completely cooled down.
- Then disconnect the power cord from the power source.
- Then take water in a bowl and add vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda in that water.
- Then soak the soft sponge in vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda mixed water, and squeeze that soft sponge.
- Then clean the housing, heating element, working chamber of this rice cooker with that wet soft sponge.
- Then clean the inner pot and steam tray of the rice cooker with liquid soap in the kitchen sink. We can also clean the inner pot and steam tray with a dishwasher.
- Lastly, clean the glass lid of this rice cooker cleaned with liquid soap and water in the kitchen sink.
- Don’t clean the rice cooker with stainless steel sponge or scrubber.
- Don’t clean the housing, the heating element, the working chamber of the rice cooker on the running tap water.
In this way, we can clean aroma rice cooker. It is so simple and easy way to clean a rice cooker.