Sometimes, when we are in a hurry to cook, the food burns lightly and sticks to the bottom of carbon steel frying pan. There are also some foods that stick to the bottom of the carbon steel frying pan when cooked with a little oil. Under such circumstances, cleaning the pot becomes mandatory. Besides, cleaning a carbon steel frying pan is so easy process. So we provide you some important methods on how to clean carbon steel pan. So
For cleaning carbon steel frying pan, you need-
- Normal temperature water
- Stainless steel spatula
- Paper towel
- Firstly put the normal temperature water in the burnt frying pan.
- Then boil that water for 5 minutes on the stovetop.
- Then rub lightly burnt food that sticks to the bottom of the frying pan with a stainless steel spatula.
- After rubbing for some time, this burnt food will be removed from the frying pan.
- Then throw that burnt food mixed water.
- Then wipe up the frying pan with a paper towel.
- Lastly, put a little bit of grapeseed oil or canola oil in the frying pan with a paper towel for the reseasoning pan.
- The carbon steel frying pan should not wash with stainless steel sponge or scrubber that damages the frying pan
- The dishwasher should not use for washing the frying pan because the dishwasher damages the carbon steel frying pan and seasoning
In this way, you can clean carbon steel pan. It is a super simple and effective way to clean a carbon steel frying pan properly.