The Rice cooker becomes very dirty after cooking. At this time it is important to clean the rice cooker. The question that always comes to our mind is how to clean rice cooker?
Besides cleaning a rice cooker is not a very difficult task. So we can easily clean it by following some cleaning instructions.
For cleaning rice cooker, you need-
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 soft sponge or cloth
Process of Cleaning
- Firstly, before cleaning the rice cooker ensure that is completely cooled down.
- Then disconnect the power cord from the power source.
- Then take water in a bowl and add vinegar, lemon juice in that bowl and mix very well
- Then take a soft cloth or sponge
- Soak that soft cloth or sponge in that vinegar, lemon mixed water, and squeeze it.
- Then clean the housing, heating element with that soaked soft cloth or sponge.
- Then clean the inner pot and steam tray with liquid soap in the kitchen sink. You can also clean the inner pot and steam tray with a dishwasher.
- Then remove the condensation collector from the rice cooker and clean it with water very well.
- Then remove the steam valve from the lid of the rice cooker and clean it with water.
- Lastly, the outer and inner lid have to clean with a wet sponge and the sponge should be wiped in lemon, vinegar mixed water. Besides if necessary you can remove the inner lid and wash it in the kitchen sink with water.
- The rice cooker should not wash with stainless steel sponge or scrubber.
- The housing, heating element of the rice cooker should not clean with direct tap water.
- The dishwasher should not use for washing the aluminum inner lid.
If you follow the above instructions, you can easily clean rice cooker. It is so simple process of cleaning rice cooker and everyone can clean it at home.