How to cook chicken in rice cooker?
We think cooking chicken curry in the rice cooker is a very difficult task. But it is a complete misconception. Cooking chicken curry in a rice cooker is very easy than on the stove. This chicken curry can be cooked in a rice cooker in a very short time. It is a so delicious and healthy chicken recipe that is very easy to cook. So we learn about how to cook chicken in aroma rice cooker.
- 2 cups of boneless chicken
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt (As your taste)
- 1 carrot
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Onion leaves (optional)
- Firstly, turn on the rice cooker. Then take butter in the pot of the rice cooker and add vegetables, spices, chicken, salt, lemon juice to the rice cooker.
- Then mix those vegetables, spices, oil, chicken, lemon juice, and salt very well with a spoon.
- Then add some water to the pot of the rice cooker and close the lid of the rice cooker and wait for 20 minutes. In the middle of the cooking, you have to stir the chicken curry with a spoon.
- After 20 minutes, the chicken curry is finished cooking.
- Lastly, you serve this delicious and yummy chicken curry with onion leaves.
In this way, you have to cook chicken in aroma rice cooker daily. It is also one of the hassle-free chicken curry recipes. Besides, it is a very easy and quick process of making chicken curry.
In addition, you can eat this delicious chicken curry with brown rice, wild rice, and basmati rice, jasmine rice, red rice, and black rice at the dinner and launch time.
It is also a perfect launch time recipe for office-going people and students. The calories of this recipe are 995.