How to make apple juice with a blender?
In summer, those of us who do morning walks or exercise everyday sweat a lot and thirst for a lot of water.If we do not drink more water at this time, then our bodies may also be dehydrated . Besides we do not want to eat anything in extremely hot weather. So a glass of delicious and healthy clear apple juice removes our dehydration in the summer season. A glass of clear apple juice also keeps our bodies cool and increases our energy to work. It contains a lot of minerals, vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, dietary fiber, magnesium that are beneficial for health. Making this beneficial clear apple juice is so easy process and everyone can make this super healthy and delicious drink at home. So we will tell you about how to make clear apple juice. The recipe for clear apple juice is-
- 2 apples
- 2 malta fruits or oranges
- 0.5 teaspoon honey or stevia (optional)
- Ice cube
- 2 glass cold water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- First, you have to peel the apples and malta fruits or oranges and cut them.
- Then you have to squeeze the juice out of the orange or malta fruits.
- Take the chopped apples, orange, or malta fruit juice in a blender and add honey or stevia, lemon juice in it.
- Then blend very well with a blender for 2 minutes.
- When the juice is finished blending, then strain the apple juice through a sieve.
You serve this apple juice with ice cubes to your guests or family members.
It is a super easy way to make clear apple juice. Besides it doesn’t need a lot of ingredients to make so that you can make this juice with those little ingredients at home.It is also a so simple and quick, fast recipe so that you can make this recipe within 10 minutes at home.
In addition, it is one of the refreshing healthy drinks that increase your stamina and energy for work. This energetic apple juice refreshes your mind and body.
Moreover, this apple juice is also good for low pressure patients. It also relieves the body’s fatigue and eliminates weakness of the body.
Furthermore, we think this recipe will help you in hot weather and those people who are health conscious. The calories of this recipe are 312.