Very few people will be found in the world who don’t like coffee ice cream. Coffee ice cream is everyone’s favorite food whether they are big or small. So we sometimes have a craving for eating Coffee ice cream too but we can’t eat Coffee ice cream for fear of gaining weight. That’s why people search on the internet how to make coffee ice cream without cream. Therefore, we will give you a delicious coffee ice cream recipe that is sugar free ice cream recipe with stevia. This recipe will be a completely healthy recipe because it is a coffee ice cream recipe with no eggs. You can make this coffee ice cream very quickly. So we will tell you about, how to make coffee ice cream without heavy cream.
- Full cream milk (3 cups)
- Corn flour (2 tablespoons)
- Honey or Stevia (1/2 teaspoon or as your taste)
- Liquid coffee (1/4 cup)
- Vanilla essence (1 teaspoon)
- Condense milk (3 teaspoons)
- Milk powder (4 tablespoons)
- Chocolate chips
- Firstly, take 1 liter of milk in a bowl and mix corn flour, honey or stevia, vanilla essence, condensed milk in that milk very well so that there are no lumps in that mixture.
- Then you have to make 1/4 cup of coffee. You can make coffee with a coffee maker or you can make coffee with a stovetop. Then you have to cool this coffee and put it aside.
- Then corn flour, honey or stevia, vanilla essence, condensed milk mixed milk should be boiled thickly on the stovetop. When the milk is sticking to the spoon, the boiling of this milk is over.
- Then mix the liquid coffee in that hot milk. Then blend the coffee mixed milk in the blender.
- Then, put this liquid in the bowl or container and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours. After two hours, take this liquid out from the refrigerator and blend it again in a blender. Then keep it again in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours. After 8-10 hours the coffee ice cream is ready for eating.
You serve this cold and delicious coffee ice cream with some chocolate chips to your guest.
In this way, you can make coffee ice cream without heavy cream and try this recipe at home. It is a light ice cream recipe and enjoys this delicious coffee ice cream in 35 degrees hot weather.
You can also make a coffee ice cream milkshake from this ice cream. It is a low calorie ice cream recipe. The calories of this coffee ice cream are 605.
How to make soft ice cream without a machine?
Everyone wants to eat ice cream in the summer. But we can’t make ice cream at home because we don’t have ice cream machines. Besides, it is often seen that all the electric kitchen small appliances like blender, hand mixer, etc, all the appliances are destroyed at once. Sometimes we don’t have time to buy these things for our busy schedule. So we will give you a soft vanilla ice cream recipe that does not require any electric machine to make.
1. Cold heavy cream (1 cup)
2. Vanilla extract or essence (1 teaspoon)
3. Sugar (1 tablespoon or as your taste)
4. Condensed milk (3 tablespoons)
5. Chocolate chips
- Firstly, take cold heavy cream, vanilla essence or extract, sugar, condensed milk in a bowl.
- Then mix all ingredients well with a rotary egg beater, or hand push whisk or hand whisk. All types of manual hand mixers are time consuming but they work well. It takes 20 minutes for mixing those ingredients with these. If you have an electric hand mixer, blender at home, you can also mix all ingredients from it.
- When the liquid heavy cream comes to creamy and foamy form, you understand your mixing is finished.
- After mixing all ingredients, you put that mixture in a plastic container and put the plastic container in a refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours.
- After 8 to 10 hours, take this mixture out from the refrigerator and the ice cream is ready for serving.
You serve this soft ice cream with chocolate chips to your guest.
It is a simple, quick process of making ice cream at home. The calories of this soft ice cream are 706.