Iced coffee with condensed milk recipe
Iced coffee is the most popular drink all over the world. It is also a demandable drink in the summer season. Therefore it is one of the thirst-quenching drinks for coffee lovers in the summer season but the problem is the worry of gaining weight. So we came up with a healthy iced coffee recipe that is very yummy and can be made at home quickly. It is one of the sugar-free coffee drinks that can make at home. It is a completely healthy iced coffee with condensed milk recipe because we use sugar free sweetened condensed milk that is so healthy. So we teach you about, how to make iced coffee without a coffee maker.
- Powder milk (3 teaspoons)
- Sugar-free sweetened condensed milk (1 teaspoon)
- Honey or Stevia (1 teaspoon or as your taste)
- Instant Coffee (1.5 teaspoons)
- Ice cube
- Cold water (one glass)
- Firstly, take cold water in a bowl and add powder milk, condensed milk, honey or stevia in that cold water and mix those ingredients very well.
- Then add instant coffee in the hot water for making coffee. You have to keep this liquid coffee aside to cool down.
- When the liquid coffee is cool down, pour the coffee in that cold water mixture and blend this liquid with a hand blender for 2 minutes. Besides you can also use a countertop blender instead of a hand blender for blending.
- After 2 minutes of blending, this iced coffee is ready for drinking.
You serve this iced coffee with ice cube to your guest or family members.
It is a super easy way to make iced coffee without a coffee maker. You can make this iced coffee within 5 to 10 minutes and refresh your mind, body from this cold drink. This iced coffee recipe with instant coffee is low calorie and does not have to worry about weight gain. The calories of this iced coffee recipe are 67.5.
Many people do not have a coffee maker at home or even if they have a coffee maker at home, but the coffee maker does not work due to breakdown. Above way, you can make a healthy and delicious iced coffee without a coffee maker.
Besides if you want to have a fluffy, foamy texture in your iced coffee, you can use a countertop blender, hand blender, personal blender, electric hand mixer, rotary egg beater or mechanical mixer, milk frother for making iced coffee. So you can make iced coffee foamy, fluffy textures with these useful kitchen utensils.