Sausage gravy is one of the American popular breakfast dishes that is made with breakfast sausage, milk, and other spices. It eats with biscuits and bread. So we tell about how to make sausage gravy without flour.
Ingredients of sausage gravy
- 1 pound beef breakfast sausage (sage)
- 3 cup whole milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp arrowroot powder
- black pepper
- Firstly take a nonstick frying pan.
- Then add beef breakfast sausage in the saucepan and fry until the beef sausage become brown.
- Then keep that fried sausage in the bowl.
- Then add butter, arrowroot powder to the frying pan and stir very well.
- Then add whole milk, black pepper, salt to that frying pan and again stir very well.
- Then add that fried meat to that frying pan and cook until the milk become thick.
- When the milk becomes thick, you understand your sausage gravy is ready for eating.
In this way, we can make sausage gravy without flour. It is one of the easy, hassle-free, and healthy breakfast dishes. So everyone can make this super-easy breakfast sausage gravy at home.