Unsweetened condensed milk is sugar-free thick milk. It is also called evaporated milk. Making this milk is so simple and easy recipe and everyone can make this recipe at home. So we tell about how to make unsweetened condensed milk.
- Full cream milk (2.5 cups)
- Firstly, take milk in a nonstick saucepan.
- Then boil the milk on medium-high heat for 2 minutes and stir the milk from the spatula.
- Then simmer the milk for 35 minutes and also stir the milk 3 times. When the milk becomes half quantity, thick and yellow color, you understand your unsweetened milk is ready for use.
- Then strain this milk through a sieve and put it in the glass.
In this way, you can make unsweetened condensed milk. It is a healthy and easy recipe. It is also one of the hassle free and little ingredient recipes.
Besides, it is one of the daily needs food for us because this milk is used most of the dessert, beverages and other cooking.
So this milk is used to make different types of desserts like -pudding, cake, rice pudding, pie, sweet rice etc, and also used to make beverages like coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.