Rust is iron oxide that affects our favorite carbon steel knife badly. If we don’t properly clean and dry that carbon steel knife, then we see rust on the knife. Besides, rust dull our knife for that reason we obliged to throw out our favorite knife. So we want to eliminate rust from knife so that we don’t throw it out. In addition, we think eliminating rust from knife is so difficult task but it is not . Therefore we provide you some important methods on how to remove rust from knives with baking soda.
For removing rust from knives with baking soda, we need-
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- Scrub pad
- Firstly take baking soda in a bowl.
- Then add little water in that bowl for making baking soda paste.
- Then put that baking soda paste on the rusted knife.
- Then rub the rusted knife with a scrub pad pressingly.
- Then again put that baking soda paste on the rusted knife.
- Then again rub the rusted knife with a scrub pad pressingly.
- When the rust is removed from the knife, the knife should be washed with water.
- Lastly, dry up the knife properly.
In this way, we can remove rust from knives with baking soda. Besides, if we follow the above methods we can easily remove rust from knife and don’t throw out our favorite knife for rusting.