Thick strawberry sauce recipe without cornstarch
Strawberry sauce is a thick sauce that is used in cake, cheesecake, pie, pancake, ice cream, pudding as the topping. It is also used as jam and increases the taste of that food. For that reason, people search the internet about how to thicken strawberry sauce without cornstarch. So we give a thick strawberry sauce recipe that makes without cornstarch. The recipe is-
- Strawberry 300 gram
- Sugar 200 gram
- Lemon juice 1.5 tbsp
- Firstly cut the strawberry into small pieces and keep it in the saucepan.
- Then add sugar, lemon juice to the saucepan and simmer the strawberry. Besides, you have to stir continuously.
- When the strawberry liquid becomes thick consistency, you understand your strawberry sauce is ready.
- Then blend that strawberry sauce with a blender for a smooth texture.
- Then strain this sauce with a sieve.
- Then put this strawberry sauce in the refrigerator. If you put this sauce in the refrigerator, your strawberry sauce becomes more thick.
In this way, you can thicken strawberry sauce without cornstarch. So if you follow the above recipe your strawberry sauce becomes thick and smooth.