Ramen is mainly Japanese spicy noodles soup and is one of the most popular street food in Japan. It is also popular street food in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam etc countries. Besides Japanese beef ramen recipe is a one-pot quick and delicious recipe so that it is a favorite food for all busy people. So japanese spicy beef ramen recipe is-
Beef ramen ingredients
- Sliced beef (7-8 pieces)
- Boiled Egg (1)
- Beef stock (3 cups)
- Oil (2 tbsp)
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Chilli flakes (1 tsp)
- Soy sauce (2 tsp)
- Japanese barbecue sauce or regular barbecue sauce (1 tsp)
- Tomato ketchup (1 tsp)
- Onion (1 )
- Ginger paste or mince (1 tsp)
- Garlic paste or mince (1 tsp)
- Green onion
- Salt (as your taste)
- Ramen noodles or instant noodles (1 packet)
Methods of making spicy beef ramen
- Firstly cut beef, onion, green onion and put them in the bowl.
- Then take a nonstick saucepan and add oil, sliced beef, salt, onion, ginger paste or mince, garlic paste or mince, black pepper to the saucepan.
- Then fry all that ingredients very well.
- Then add beef stock, chili flakes, soy sauce, Japanese barbecue sauce or regular barbecue sauce, tomato ketchup in the same saucepan.
- Then stir all that ingredients very well.
- When all ingredients are well cooked, then add ramen noodles or instant noodles in that saucepan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, the beef ramen is ready for eating.
- Then serve this hot ramen with boiled egg and green onion.
You can also make this beef ramen in rice cooker.
The above japanese spicy beef ramen recipe is so simple and easy process of making ramen at home and everyone can make this recipe at home. It is also a hassle free recipe. Besides, it is one of the popular dinner and launch dishes in south-east Asia.