Mixed berry jelly recipe is a jelly recipe that is made from different types of berry juice. Mixed berry jelly is a compulsory breakfast food that is eaten with bread and butter in many countries. Besides, this jelly can be made at home very easily and quickly. So the recipe of this jelly is-
Ingredients of mixed berry jelly
- 250 gram mixed berry (strawberry, raspberry, mulberry)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
- Firstly take the blender jar and add mixed berries, water to the blender jar.
- Then blend very well with a blender.
- Then strain that berries juice with a sieve.
- Then boil that berries juice with sugar, gelatin powder for 3-4 minutes and stir that juice continuously.
- Then pour that liquid in a dessert serving bowl.
- Then put that dessert serving bowl in a refrigerator for 4 hours. After 4 hours, mixed berry jelly is ready for eating.
The above mixed berry jelly recipe is one of the easy and quick breakfast jelly recipes. So you can make this jelly recipe at home and store it for 6 months in the refrigerator.