How to cook wild rice in rice cooker?
Wild rice is actually a seed from a specific species of grass. It is a very long shape and black color grain. It is actually a seed from a specific species of grass. It is a bit more expensive than normal mill rice. Besides, it is grown in North America, Asia. It is a very nutritious food because it contains a lot of protein, zinc, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C. This rice has twice as much protein as normal rice. It is gluten-free rice that decreases weight, hair fall, muscle pain. In addition, this rice is good for diabetics, arthritis, and heart patients. This rice has a lot of antioxidants that boost overall health. Cooking wild rice pilaf in a rice cooker is not a difficult task and everyone can make this wild rice receipe at home. So we will learn about wild rice pilaf in rice cooker.
Ingredients of wild rice pilaf
- 2 cup wild rice
- 4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 carrot
- 1 capsicum
- 3 pieces of sausages
- 1 teaspoon salt (As your taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (As your taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 50-gram peas
Method of wild rice pilaf
- Firstly cut all the vegetables, sausages and measure the rice and water. Rice and water should measure with the same cup.
- Then take water and wild rice in the pot of rice cooker
- Then add salt, vegetables, sausages, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and tomato sauce in that pot of rice cooker.
- When all ingredients are mixed, then cover the rice cooker with the lid of the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker.
- When the rice cooker goes the warm mode, you have to understand that your wild rice is finished cooking.
- Lastly, serve this hot wild rice pilaf.
In this way, wild rice pilaf in rice cooker is made at home. It is so a delicious and healthy recipe. It is also a hassel free recipe. So you can make this recipe for dinner, launch meal.
Besides you make this recipe in the morning and eat this delicious wild rice recipe at the office.