Apple juice is a very beneficial and healthy drink for babies. It contains lots of vitamin C, iron, carbohydrate, and those nutrition facts are good for the baby. It also has dietary fiber that removes your body’s constipation. So it is the best fruit juice for removing baby constipation. It also has lots of antioxidants that are good for cancer, diabetic patients. Besides, if you drink daily a glass of apple juice, you have a low risk of cancer and diabetics. In addition, it removes the dehydration of the baby’s body. Therefore, apple juice is good for all ages whether they are small or big and you can make this healthy apple juice for your baby at home easily. So, we will learn you about, how to make apple juice for baby.
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Water (as your required)
- Firstly, you have to peel apples and cut them into small pieces.
- Then put the apple piece, water, and palm sugar or brown sugar in a saucepan and boil them on the stovetop.
- When the apple becomes soft, then you understand your boiling of apple is finished.
- Then boiled apple will be removed from the stovetop.
- When the boiled apple comes to normal temperature, then the apple will blend with a blender and will be making apple puree.
- Adding some normal temperature water to the apple puree and mixed it very well with a hand whisk for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes of mixing, apple juice is ready for eating.
In this way, you can make apple juice for the baby. It is a super healthy juice for your baby and easily makes this drink at home.
Besides, this apple juice digests very quickly to your baby’s sensitive stomach for that reason it is good for your baby. This juice also will gain the weight of the baby so quickly. So you must feed your baby this healthy and beneficial juice.