Persian shami kabab is an Iranian or Persian meat pattie that is made from different types of animal meat like- cow meat, lamb meat, buffalo meat, goat meat, etc. It is also a popular meat pattie in whole middle east countries. People eat this pattie with different types of bread and rice. Making Persian kabab is not a difficult task and it is so simple and delicious recipe. So persian shami kabab recipe is-
Ingredients of Persian kabab
- 400 gram boneless meat
- 1.5 cup split chickpea lentils
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 egg
- 1 potato
- 5 cup water
- 3 tbsp saffron water
- salt (as your taste)
- 2 cup oil
- Firstly cut meat, onion, garlic cloves, and potato into small pieces.
- Then take a saucepan.
- Then add boneless meat, split chickpea lentils, onions, garlic cloves, black pepper, turmeric powder, potato,2 tbsp saffron water, salt, water in the saucepan and stir very well.
- Then cooked all those ingredients very well until the whole water dry.
- Then all those dry ingredients blend very well with a food processor without adding water. When all the ingredients become a smooth paste, you understand your blending is completed.
- Then add egg and remaining saffron water to the paste and mix that paste very well.
- Then you have to make that paste into a round pattie shape.
- Then take a frying pan and add oil to the frying pan. When the oil becomes hot, then put the patties or kabab in the hot oil.
- Then fry those patties or kabab. When the patties become brown color , you understand your patties or kabab are ready for eating.
The above persian shami kabab recipe is so easy and simple recipe and everyone can make this recipe at home by following those methods. Besides, Persian people eat this food at launch and dinner time.