After cutting vegetables, fruits we saw black stain appear on the cutting board. Therefore, if we don’t clean the cutting board properly after cutting vegetables and fruits that stain will be permanent. So we provide you some important methods on how to clean plastic cutting board with baking soda. So
For cleaning plastic cutting board with baking soda, you need-
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- Stainless steel scrubber
- Firstly, put the baking soda on the cutting board.
- Then pour the lemon juice on the cutting board.
- Then rub the cutting board with a stainless steel scrubber and wait for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes put vinegar on the cutting board.
- Then again rub the cutting board with stainless steel scrubber.
- When the black stain is removed from the cutting board, the cutting board should be washed with water.
- Lastly, dry up the cutting board.
Note: If you have skin allergy, irritation, or any other skin disease, you can use plastic hand gloves before cleaning the cutting board.
In this way, we can clean plastic cutting board with baking soda and it is so easy process of removing stains from the cutting board.